the VICTORY is OURS..!!

5:36 PM

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera. ^_^

VISIT UPM RED SPOT PAGE FOR CURRENT UPDATE OF ME

It's really a very tough times tO find some times to update my blog.. Stepped in Kolej 17, UPM really brings me to a brand new world.. ( world?? too big eyh?? ) =P

Last nite was amazing!! K17( my college) cooperated with K14 was fantastic!! again, we have won the first place for the MTP.. MTP?? it stands for Malam Tunas Putra .. And for the record, it's the third year which the victory is ours!! hihihi..

Rite now , me and my multimedia friend are waiting for our stage team to do rehearsal and the real performance TONITE..!!!! Last nite's competiton was succeeded smoothly. But today, we have to share the one and only stage here in Dewan Besar UPM.. adehhh, kinda worry as the mini stage for the COntestant of the Pidato kinda interrupt our space for the performance.. haiyo! i'm thinking of publishing the video we've made for the presentation..!!! nak tak???? later....

so... that's one of the update from me.. what i've been for few days been in UPM...

see u guys in da next post k..! take care.. wslm ^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook