It's sky, it's a trexxx, It's SKYTREX..!!

10:12 AM

Assalamualaikum, readers!


It's just my blog is silent, but I never been silent! hihi..
Now i'm back with brand new post, and it is my pleasure to present this to you sista! hihi..

It's a skytrex day..! 

It's my first time to climb up high in between trees and skyview! Just imagine, about 2 hours of not being on ground. and flying all around the forest.. hihi.. u should try one! and the best part of the day is, having much sweet time with my best friend. Honestly , I really love you even though I'm not that very good friend of yours. 
 Naaa, a pic with maimunah.. an International friend of mine ^_^. Looks like I'm pretty short there.. hihi


Me, Tima, Kak Yana, Kak Ema and Aina ^_^

Kak Yana, Aina, Jedi, Roy, Me and Tima~ ^_^


 Okay, the gloves cost you RM3.. trust me, it's really necessary as u'll deal with ropes and... cables!!.. but if u don't mind about your palm then, no problem!! ^_^


  waahh, having Aiskrim roti after 2 hours climbing, hanging and flying like fox (err, flying fox ) was veeery nice. Plus! orang belanja.. hihi.. just like the old times.. Along, it's our faveret!

Hmm, I really hope to post more cool pictures but .. I don't have them with me.. so, just waiting for others to post the pics to facebook.. And A'll be tagging myself around! hihihi.. thanks for reading! ^_^.

فَإِذَا قُضِيَتِ ٱلصَّلَوٰةُ فَٱنتَشِرُواْ فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ وَٱبۡتَغُواْ مِن فَضۡلِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱذۡكُرُواْ ٱللَّهَ كَثِيرً۬ا لَّعَلَّكُمۡ تُفۡلِحُونَ
Kemudian setelah selesai sembahyang, maka bertebaranlah kamu di muka bumi (untuk menjalankan urusan masing-masing) dan carilah apa yang kamu hajati dari limpah kurnia Allah, serta ingatlah akan Allah banyak-banyak (dalam segala keadaan), supaya kamu berjaya (di dunia dan di akhirat). (
(Surah Al-Jum'ah 62: Ayat 10)

 


Wait for more adventurous experience ahead! 
^_^.

 I'll just backdated the post later.. ^_^ really love to share with u guys beautiful experience of mine..
 Till next time~

wassalam..

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook