Morning smell of grass & cold wind.. Alhamdulillah.

11:38 AM

Assalamualaikum readers..

Pheww, It has always been quite long time to update something. Apologize me for that ^_^v

Truly there's no other heaven thing in my world except being home and in love with mama and siblings. Okay, plus that one muchy2.  Alhamdulillah, I still have chance to spend precious time at home. After all, I haven't being home for very long time.:)

I have a habit, when i get home. Every early morning, I'll open the sliding door just to grab the smell of morning, the grass, and the cold air. ummm.. That is such a relief.





My holiday was shortened due to my Internship. But it's okay.. I have learnt so much and inshaaAllah it will be very useful for this nutritionist-to-be.. hehe.. We had conducted an intervention program to the aborigines in Jelebu. Alhamdulillah, they had warmly welcomed us and we have had very good interaction with each other. Ahhh, I can't really forget how I had given them talk on breastfeeding and complementary food. It is quite challenging to convert scientific words to simple language, and to grab their attention. Well, who loves lecture? Yeah people do but if it's too long, it'll be bored aite?



Yeahh, too much thoughts to share, but one thing I really grab during the on-campus training, Don't harm the community, educate them. And remember, we are dealing with human, not machine :) Thanks Dr. Norhasmah ^_^

Being home, hehe, never been silent. I haven't watch TV during my semester time, so... yeah!! tv time! ^_^. Alhamdulillah, you know, we can enter 'taman syurga' even if we are at home. how? Still remember that every 'majlis ilmu' is 'taman syurga'? ahaaaa... now let's grab them! Morning time, please leave your bed. now, switch on the tv and go to tv9. you can watch and listen to the ustaz and ustazah who shares their thought and knowledge. Alhamdulillah, even if we fall asleep infront if tv, please know that you are sleeping in 'taman syurga' hihihi..

Ahaaa, and my days are accompanied by these two cute kitty.. ^_^
too much sweet things, and happiness being home. Alhamdulilllah.. okay, wanna share something here..

snap&paste. ^_^. inshaaAllah, selamat beramal...
assalamualaikum..
luv,
R.Nutr. Fiza
(inshaaAllah)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook