First interview..? Part I

2:00 PM

Salam readers and hi!


Life experience, always a good teacher right? ^__^


Today is my first job interview in my life..! Ade kawan cakap,
 " eee teruknya xpernah interview~" (yelah, dah tua di sini)

haha, funny right? But nevermind, everyone has different story in their life  (^_^)v. And today, I am one of the 5 candidates who came for interview at one of the pharmacy in private sector:)

Biggest thing about going for an interview is.. NERVOUS! Of course. Plus, when it is your first time. But don't worry, it is normal and you just have to cool down and manage your stress. But how to? 

Preparations.
What do you need to do or to have before going to an interview?

1. Arrange all your certificates accordingly. You can check this page for more information: 

2. Make copies of your certificates and make sure to sahkan from the authorities. (I asked help from school principal).
A friend of mine also reminded me to make copies of my IC and also my driving license (in case the employer ask for it). Plus, do bring a copy of your resume.

3. Do some homework! Every candidates must have information about the position that you wanted to apply. Not only about the job, but also about the company. Try to review the salary too because usually they will ask about your expected salary. The information you get may benefits you during interview.

4. Pray. Yes, just pray according to your own beliefs. It'll help you feel better. I only have two days to make all the preparations and the best thing to do when you have done everything you can is to.. Pray. Ask for His guidance and blessing. Hoping for the interview session will be smooth and silky :P  
5. A night before interview, sleep early!

Well, this is only 2 days preparations which I believe, I am still lacking at some parts. Do check out other information from the internet or ask any of your friend who already gone through any interview. Stay tune!

Interview day? Please go to the "First interview..? Part II"

p/s:oh... sorry for the grammar. wild typing~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook