Bubbye SUKMA, Ahlan wasahlan ya Ramadhan..

11:10 AM

Setting : having a bowl of Mee Goreng Sedap, a mug of Nescaffe 3 in 1, raining. :P

Assalamualaikum dear readers.
 Pheewww, what a memorable weeks of SUKMA ever~ ^_^

Alhamdulillah, SUKMA has come to it's end and now, Ramadhan is just around the corner. Btw, it's tomorrow :) I would like to express my gratitude to my supervisor , kak Anis and Kak Pau for their best guidance and to Pn. mOha for the $$$$$ :) . To my team-mates, you guys are the best! I always wonder at first, whether I can work well with you guys or not. But now i can't deny, that you guys are my very best friends and teammates! Thanks to Along (Fizza), Angah (Syafiq), Kak Yas, Fa'izah, Laisha, Andak (Najib), and Usu (Naji) for every single moment your guys have shared :)


Hmm, well well ~ It is a great pleasure to serve as JKKP Sajian & Makanan for this SUKMA XVI. it's not the money that we chase nor the popularity. For me, it is a step to achieve my target, future R. Nutr. Fiza, inshaaAllah. It's the time to build wider networking. and to make more friends. It's the experience that makes us a step ahead right? so, come on people, explore the world and grab the experiences in front of you!


There you go,  Naji with anduh. hmm, budak nakal :P

everyday with marker pen and jadual kehadiran. Sometimes with gloves and senduk.. Owh..!! also with brooms and penyodok . hehe. we are the coolest team u know. Sometimes, we are the one who be the inspector. We checked the foods whether they are in good condition or not, trying to be a good listener to the comments expressed by the team manager of JOHOR, KEDAH and MELAKA, and also the surveyer for borang kajian kepuasan :) One most important thing, we are the best tukang rasa ever! :P well, we didn't learnt only one specific task but numerous of them. aren't we cool ?? he he.



 
 We started with zero but ends with the sweetest friendship. Please do not remove these memories from your heart and mind because I wont. I really appreciate what you guys have shared :) Hoping to see you guys again in future, and may Allah bless and ease your everyday in life :)




p/s: sorry, kite xde whatsapp :3

Lastly, with lots of love, I present this post to you guys. Salam Ramadhan , maaf Zahir dan Batin :)

Love,
future R. Nutr. Fiza.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook