The return..!

2:23 PM

Assalamualaikum dear readers.

Final year is really really reaaallly awesomely challenging.
It's been a while since my last post and I'm back! Currently a final year Nutrition student, and nutritionist-to-be soon!

I'm hoping that all of the readers are in good condition and take a good daily diet. For the update, Alhamdulillah done with my final year proposal presentation (wuhuhuuu~). One of the most crucial task in every final year student. Thanks to all the supporter and my Supervisor. Now, the real project will begin~

Syafinaz, (Supervisor), Athirah, Me

Oh ya, I really wanted to share about nutrition with you guys.. So, I've decided to build a page for any tips regarding nutrition. Please check It out! You can see in the figure below, the "Nutritionist matter" and "Be Healthy?". And there's another link I reserve for future additional topic, InshaaAllah.


The Eye? That one actually for... any pic which I found makes up my day. Suddenly this love-to-take-pic-feeling come to me.
So guys, If you have any suggestion, anything to add or any request for this blog, just leave a comment or can email me through nurfiza.as@gmail.com (aha, official one)

That's all for this refresh-the-blog post ^_^.
Honestly, I really miss to write. It's therapy anyway, rite?

Wassalam!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook